Ambrogio 4.36 Elite
The Ambrogio 4.36 Elite enhances the already excellent 4.0 Elite build by increasing its overall size, allowing it to tackle huge areas of grass (up to 6000m²) efficiently and in style. With triple-width rubberised rear wheels and the distinctive tilting deck design that the 4.0 already boast, the 4.36 Elite will navigate uneven terrain and slopes up to 45% almost as easily as it would glide across a bowling green. Equipped with a 10.35Ah battery and a solid 36cm cutting blade, this robot will make light work of even the largest lawns.
The ZCS Connect module, in addition to the GPS, Bluetooth and GSM technology, enables the connection of the robot anytime and anywhere using your own smartphone or tablet. With the aid of the Ambrogio Remote App, you can switch the profile of the robot, check the location (geo-localisation), and have the robot mow in certain areas of the garden. Satellite Dynamic Mowing uses GPS assistance to make mowing of your lawn more efficient and Ambrogio’s Infinity System allows selected robots to work together in harmony on the same area of lawn.
The Geofence Alarm allows the system to alert the user if the robot exits the garden. In this way, you will always be informed on the movements of your Ambrogio 4.36. Also equipped with a state of the art anti-theft system, you can be sure that you’re machine is safe and secure.
The active bumper and obstacle sensor helps the 4.36 navigate impassable objects, while the touchscreen display makes interfacing with the robot incredible simple and intuitive. Adjusting the cutting height has never been easier – the 4.36 has motorised cut height adjustment so changing it is simple and precise.
- 36-cm stainless steel blade for a wide, clean cut
- Powerful batteries for mowing power and long work cycles
- Large rubber wheels for more grip and traction, even on upward slopes
- Easy-to-use touch display and motorised blade adjustment
- Remote management and control via APP using Bluetooth & GSM
- Tonte par satellite à haute précision
- Compatible with team working mode
- Handles uneven terrain thanks to central articulated joint
- Self-cleaning blade and underbody
The Ambrogio NEXT Line is the only line of robot lawnmowers that has up to 6-year warranty.
• 2 Year Warranty covering the conditions and limitations stated in the warranty booklet
• 4 Year Extension:
• To the warranty covering plastic components that are not subject to wear and tear that have manufacturing defects
• To the warranty covering electronic components excluding the limitations specified in the warranty booklet
• To the warranty covering cutting and propulsion motors limited up to 5,000 hours of operation
In order for the warranty extension to be valid, it is mandatory to carry out regular winter servicing, to register such servicing on the manufacturer’s website, to request the issuing and the appropriate filling of the relative, duly-completed certifications.