Ambrogio 4.0 Elite
The Ambrogio 4.0 Elite model combines the features of flexibility and modularity with 4.0 technological innovation. It comes with a ZCS Connect device that allows the safe connection of the robot anytime and anywhere, by means of GPS, Bluetooth and GSM technology. With a simple touch, the robot can be stopped and started and areas can be excluded.
The Geofence Alarm allows the system to alert the user if the robot exits the garden. In this way, you will always be informed on the movements of your Ambrogio 4.0. An evolved anti-theft system.
The ZCS technology is more user-friendly and interactive for easier management of your lawn in a completely autonomous manner. Always, anywhere, anytime super smart Ambrogio!
The ZCS CONNECT MODULE * The future is here and now!
State-of-the-art technology has always been integrated in all Zucchetti Centro Sistemi products.
This new ZCS module makes it possible to connect and interact with the robot anytime and anywhere (using your own smartphone or tablet). With the aid of the Ambrogio Remote App, you can switch the profile of the robot, check the location (geo-localisation), and have the robot mow in certain areas of the garden.
(Go Away), monitor the status of the robot and receive alerts. If the robot is removed from the garden (Geofence Alarm, a sophisticated anti-theft system), you will be notified immediately. Thanks to the functions “Go Home” and “Work Now” it is possible to send the robot back to the charging station or have it mow again.
- 3 different types of power units to choose from
- Touchscreen display
- 4-point star blade with a diameter of 25 cm
- Motorised blade adjustment
- Articulated rear axle
Ambrogio 4.0 Elite is the only line of robot lawnmowers that has up to 6-year warranty.
• 2 Year Warranty covering the conditions and limitations stated in the warranty booklet
• 4 Year Extension:
• To the warranty covering plastic components that are not subject to wear and tear that have manufacturing defects
• To the warranty covering electronic components excluding the limitations specified in the warranty booklet
• To the warranty covering cutting and propulsion motors limited up to 5,000 hours of operation
In order for the warranty extension to be valid, it is mandatory to carry out regular winter servicing, to register such servicing on the manufacturer’s website, to request the issuing and the appropriate filling of the relative, duly-completed certifications.